Who we areWe're a client-focused group of programmers. And we're committed to writing the best custom software you can find anywhere. But more important than writing software, we really want to build great working relationships with our clients. So we're constantly channeling our creative energy on your behalf. And we aim to write software solutions that surpass your expectations. Each of our programmers has the tools, training and experience to develop smart solutions for your business.
What we doOur team offers a unique set of skills to help clients get the biggest bang from their software dollar.
Database applications are the driving force behind most successful businesses. So we're always working with the data structures and SQL queries you need to make smart decisions. Clients often ask us to link their systems with Quickbooks, Peachtree, mail servers, and web sites. And we're happy to do so.
Since 1994, we've created Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) interfaces for client partners including GE Mortgage Insurance, TransUnion and state governments. These electronic bridges help our clients transfer tons of data between systems quickly, and in a cost-effective way.
What sets us apart from our competition is our attention to detail. You could even say we're obsessed with writing ingenious code. Software that rises to the level of your toughest business challenges. Our goal is to help you gather, transfer and report key business information. This will help you make better business decisions and reduce operating costs.
In a nutshell:
- We provide onsite and remote analysis of your project needs.
- Write software development specifications based on your input and feedback.
- Design and install new custom software solutions.
- Provide ongoing software support.
- Enhance and maintain existing systems.
- Design responsive web sites.
- Design and install database applications.
- Write electronic interfaces that help you transfer data to your vendors and customers.
- Encrypt data to ensure security.
- Write documentation and training materials.
- Provide technical support when you need it.
So contact us today for a no-cost, no-pressure discussion of how we might help you grow your business.