While we specialize in writing custom software applications, we've also developed software you can install on your network or run as a hosted service today. Contact us
for a no-obligation online demonstration, to see whether these solutions will meet your needs!
- Contact! — This free contact manager manages your prospect list, posts contacts into Microsoft Outlook, and generates reports driven by criteria you specify.
- Toodles! — a free software application that allows you to create and print To-Do lists for multiple assignees.
- TaskASAP — Internet-Based Task Management Program
- FastPunch — This electronic timeclock software runs on Windows workstations using RFID scanners.
FastPunch is an ideal updgrade for companies still using physical timecard punch clocks. It eliminates
the need to rekey timecard data. And it provides real-time reporting for both management as well as staff members.
- Quickbooks Integration — If you're tired of entering data into your order entry application, then rekeying it into Quickbooks,
we can develop a custom interface for you.
To discuss your specific needs, drop us a line
At I/O Technologies, providing excellent customer service is our top priority. As an Information Technology Partner we will do our best to give you easy access to our entire team for all of your support needs. Here are a few ways we can support your company's software applications:
- Standard Office Support —
Standard coverage hours are: Monday - Friday, 7am to 5pm CST. During this time you have direct access to any of our well-trained software developers via e-mail or telephone.
- 24 x 7 Phone Support —
Mission-critical applications often need monitoring, even overnight and on the weekends. To accommodate such situations, there is always a Developer on Duty. This on-duty associate can and will respond to immediate support calls within 15 minutes of the initial request.
- Remote Support and Monitoring —
Various Remote Technologies allow our team instant and secure access to your company's network. Using these communication devices we are able to provide support without physically visiting your location. This type of support reduces your cost and improves response times.