Building Bridges Between QuickBooks and Your Order Entry SystemIntuit offers a powerful programming interface, which allows you to integrate seamlessly with your other applications. Integrating with QuickBooks can be an important step forward, helping to ensure your company stays ahead of your competition.
If your people have to rekey the same data over and over, it's time to consider a Quickbooks interface. Our goal is to eliminate double data entry of the same information into separate systems.
Leveraging a QuickBooks interface will save time and prevent data entry errors: your staff won't ever have to rekey the same data into separate applications again. With a custom interface, you get the best of both worlds: the power and efficiency of QuickBooks, AND the tailoring of your application to your specific business needs.
Here are just a few examples of how you can improve productivity by tightly integrating QuickBooks with your other software …
- Leverage your QuickBooks customer list, integrating with Microsoft Word to send mail-merged letters to your all your customers quickly and easily.
- Create Custom Reports, merging QuickBooks data with data from external systems
- Create a customer portal, where customers can track their orders and download invoice history automatically.
- Transfer customer data and jobs between your order entry system and QuickBooks. Then you can access the information
you need without having to switch back and forth or rekey data.
Automatically transfer data into QuickBooks from your Order Entry application - including invoices, purchase orders, bills, deposits.
- Tightly integrate your software using QuickBooks items and inventory part numbers, including QuickBooks group items,
discounts and sales tax items. Transfer your work orders QuickBooks invoices effortlessly.
- Integrate data entered on your website with QuickBooks. Import new/updated customer records, orders, invoices, and payments seamlessly.
- Post work orders into QuickBooks as either sales orders or invoices, just as if you had started with a work order or sales
order in QuickBooks. Convert QuickBooks estimates into work orders. Export QuickBooks sales orders to your software as work orders.
- Receive payments in your external system, then post the payments into QuickBooks, applying them to the appropriate customer automatically.
- Integrate multiple price levels from QuickBooks into your quoting and billing systems.
- Import timecard data from your Time Clock system into QuickBooks.
Post time worked on individual jobs and service items into QuickBooks, allowing you to pay employees based on the work performed for individual customers. Integrate employee time tracking and job costing information into QuickBooks. Automatically add work performed from the work order as a line item on the invoice or sales order.
- Transfer data to and from QuickBooks using custom fields. (We’ve seen a few limitations in this area, but we can check whether the custom fields in question are transferrable).
Five Ways You'll Benefit
- Higher Productivity — Your personnel will no longer have to manually re-key data into separate systems. Think of how much time and money that will save!
- Fully Distributable — You'll never pay extra per-seat or per-location fees for software deployment. Should you decide to distribute your software to other locations, there will be no additional charges unless you request additional software programming, training or installation assistance.
- MultiUser —Your system will be designed with multiple users in mind, allowing for easy access to data without requiring others to close spreadsheets or move to different records. Your system will be able to grow with you as your company needs change.
- No need for new hardware —Most often, your new QuickBooks interface will run on your existing workstations without the need for equipment upgrades.
- Support when you need it —We're just a phone call away. We support the systems we install, and can add enhancements as needed.