Software Developers Who Identify Needs, and Devise SolutionsOur team of software developers offer a unique set of skills to help clients get the biggest bang from their software dollar.
Database applications are the driving force behind most successful businesses. Our software consultants are always working with the data structures and SQL queries you need to make smart decisions. Clients often ask us to link their systems with Quickbooks, Peachtree, mail servers, and web sites. And we're happy to do so.
Since 1994, we've created Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) interfaces for client partners including GE Mortgage Insurance, TransUnion and state governments. These electronic bridges help our clients transfer tons of data between systems quickly, and in a cost-effective way, between their local networks and their final destination.
What sets us apart from our competition is our attention to detail. You could even say we're obsessed with writing ingenious code. Software that rises to the level of your toughest business challenges. Our goal is to help you gather, transfer and report key business information. This will help you make better business decisions and reduce operating costs.
In a nutshell:
- We provide onsite and remote analysis of your project needs.
- Write software development specifications based on your input and feedback.
- Design and install new custom software solutions.
- Provide ongoing software support.
- Enhance and maintain existing systems.
- Design responsive web sites.
- Design and install database applications.
- Write electronic interfaces that help you transfer data to your vendors and customers.
- Encrypt data to ensure security.
- Write documentation and training materials.
- Provide technical support when you need it.