A Proven Resource for Companies across the USA
I/O Technologies is a growing, client-driven, software and web development firm with a CAN DO attitude. Dave and Jeanie Martin founded I/O in 1994 and we are presently located in Butler WI. With a client list of over 200 clients, we service clients nationally,
We create integrated technology solutions focused on business results. We specialize in custom software solutions, data-driven applications, IOT, and mobile and web application development including legacy software support and rescue. Our software engineers solve problems by writing software in C#, ASP.NET, React, Node.js, Python, and PHP every day. We obsess about it.
WE ARE the team organizations and businesses bring in to solve problems.
How do you benefit from our mission to decrease complexity and increase productivity ?
First, we don’t use “geek speak” We’ll seek to understand your questions and concerns thoroughly, rather than assume we know what you’re talking about. And you’ll always get explanations that are clear, understandable, and focused on your needs. You can call or e-mail us anytime with questions or concerns.
Second, we’re committed to writing the best custom software you can find anywhere. Our software developers channel their creative energy to create software solutions that surpass your expectations.
Third, our team is passionate about providing top-notch support for the programs we write and most times the programs we didn’t write. They seek to leverage their training and experience to make life easier and more enjoyable at your office.
Fourth, we use modern project management techniques that collaborate with you and bring you closer to the build so there are no surprises and you get the application you want.
Does your company use multiple operating systems? So does ours. We’re fluent in Microsoft Windows as well as several open-source systems.
- Software Support, Custom software development, Legacy software support and migrations
- Mobile and Progressive Web Applications
- Business systems integration and support
- Middleware applications
- Website Development / CMS and Data-driven website development and support
- Onsite and remote analysis of your project needs
- Software development specifications based on your input and feedback
- Design and installation of new custom software solutions
- Ongoing software support
- Enhancing and maintaining your existing systems
- Fully responsive websites
- Design and installation of database applications
- Writing user-friendly interfaces to transfer data to your vendors and customers
- Encrypting data to ensure security
- Writing documentation and training materials
- Superior technical support when you need it
A Custom Software Development Company That Listens, Responds and Solves Challenges
Over the years, our customers have often come to us frustrated by their legacy software because it just isn’t keeping up anymore with how they do business today. Others go out shopping for ERP solutions, only to discover that they’re bloated, and that they really don’t meet their needs at all—never mind the high price tag.
So rather than settling for never-ending licensing fees, and for software that forces them to fit inside someone else’s box, they come to us. That’s why our programmers are busy writing web sites and developing desktop applications that are tailored to the way our customers do business.
Custom software is an investment, that pays for itself over and over again. Our customers know that they can leverage that software year in and year out to grow their bottom line.
We’d welcome the opportunity to meet with you. To learn more about how you do business and your unique opportunities and challenges. And maybe to clear away some of those obstacles facing your company … so that you and your people have more time. And so that you can hone in on what it is that makes your company great.
With clients spanning the entire USA, from Florida to Washington State, from California to Maine, and even abroad, we’ve got a reputation to uphold.
A reputation based on honesty, quality, and delivering custom software products on time, and on budget. The “how” links directly to our hiring only top-shelf software programmers who are passionate about what they do.
- Well-trained – Every I/O Technology programmer(s) who work on your project have a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree. And we cross-train our staff so you’ll get support even when a programmer is out of the office.
- Experienced – We write custom software solutions for companies in several sectors, including manufacturers, logistics companies and franchisors. They trust us to provide mission-critical applications. You can trust us with your project, too!
- Accessible – Because we’re based in the middle of the American heartland (we’re a Wisconsin software company), you’ll get support when you need it. When you request more information on our Contact Us page, you can expect a response within 15 minutes.
- We’re here to stay – Over 80% of our customers return for additional custom software solutions and enhancements. Our goal is to help you grow, providing the tools you need every step of the way.
Dave Martin has been writing software for decades. When he isn’t busy managing programming projects and writing proposals, he writes articles and e-mails about all manner of software development. Dave is the founder and owner of I/O Technologies, Inc, software development company that provides custom programming services for businesses in the US and the UK.