APIs, Databases, and all the stuff you can’t see.
I/O Technologies provides Backend programming services for the development of the server-side code of a web, desktop, or mobile application. This includes building and maintaining the databases, APIs, and server-side logic necessary to power the application. Backend programming services are typically provided by software developers who specialize in languages and frameworks such as C#, C# Dot Net, Python, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, or Java.
Some of the key services provided by IoT backend programming specialists include:
- Database design and management
- API development and integration
- Server-side programming using languages such as Python, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, or Java
- Cloud infrastructure setup and management
- Security and scalability optimization
- Integration with third-party services and systems
- Debugging and performance optimization
SQL Database Development
SQL databases are a type of relational database that uses Structured Query Language (SQL) for managing and manipulating data. SQL is a standardized language used to communicate with relational databases, which are collections of related tables that contain data organized in rows and columns.
Top 6 Reasons I/O Technologies uses SQL databases:
- Data Integrity – SQL databases ensure that the data is consistent and accurate through constraints like Primary Key, Foreign Key, Check Constraints, Unique Constraint, etc.
- Scalability – SQL databases are designed to scale with the growing needs of the organization, by adding more hardware or distributed servers.
- Data Security – SQL databases provide data security through features such as password-protected access, user permissions, and encryption.
- Flexibility – SQL databases can be used to store different types of data, such as text, numbers, images, and more.
- Transactions – SQL databases use transactions to ensure that data is properly managed and updated. Transactions ensure that either all or none of the operations performed within a transaction are committed to the database.
- Data Analysis – SQL databases provide the ability to analyze large amounts of data using SQL queries and aggregate functions.
Types of SQL databases that I/O Technology supports:
- Microsoft SQL Server
These databases are used in a wide range of applications, from small personal projects to large enterprise-level applications. We’re certain that we can offer you an affordable solution, geared to your specific needs, to help your business outpace your competition.
Give us a shout!
We would love to talk about your business and ways we could help. We want to hear from you!
Give us a call at 800-993-9028, shoot us an email at email@example.com or contact us here.